Fendt 500 Series: 125-165 engine HP View Specs
The dynamic drive train on the 500 Vario is highly efficient and enables excellent fuel-economy. The lively 4.04 liter four-cylinder engine boasts the modern and environmentally friendly SCR technology for exhaust after-treatment. The 500 Vario features a continuously variable Vario transmission and provides ideal comfort and economy in the power range from 125 to 165 hp maximum output. The combination of high performance with a compact design makes the 500 Vario ideal for universal applications.
- 165 hp maximum power to ECE R 24
- Save fuel with the latest SCR engine technology
- 50 km/h at just 1,700 rpm
- Low weight-to-power ratio of 39 kg/hp
- Unique VisioPlus cab
- Varioterminal: All functions in one terminal
- Fewer hand movements every day, precise work
- VarioGuide automated steering in this power class at Fendt
- Suspension concept comprising front axle suspension along with cab and seat suspension
- Optimised handling with lowest fuel consumption thanks to Tractor Management System TMS and automatic maximum output control
- Direct drive line from engine to PTO gearbox
- Fewer inputs through less overlapping with VarioGuide automated steering system
- Optimum connections at front and rear for maximum versatility
- High-capacity load-sensing hydraulic system
- Ideal front loader operations with VisioPlus front windscreen and factory-installed front loader
- CargoProfi front loader with smart functions
- Better overview thanks to large glass area in the VisioPlus cab and wide-angle mirror
- Coordinated chassis and suspension system for maximum safety
- Highly effective brake design for reliable deceleration
The maximum output of the 500 Vario ranges from 125 up to 165 hp. For this new series, Fendt exhaust gas recirculation (AGRex), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and a Coated Soot Filter (CSF) diesel particulate filter for compliance with emissions with emissions stage Tier 4 final/Stage 4. On the Fendt high-horsepower tractors, this drive train – the engine together and the Vario transmission – has already proven itself to be extremely economical.
Individual Driving Mode
The driving mode can be individually and freely selected depending on the area of application. Operators can select the pedal mode and control the speed of the tractor with their foot. The alternative is joystick control with up to four different acceleration rates.
More Than 22 Connections at the Front & Rear
The Fendt 500 Vario offers more interfaces than any other tractor in its performance class: five electrohydraulic double-acting valves at the rear plus two in the front, power beyond, ISOBUS connection and much more. Overall, the 500 Vario has more than 22 connections, which are practicably located at the front and rear. That guarantees versatile operations and trouble-free connection of implements.
Front Loader Fendt Cargo
The 500 Vario is the perfect tractor for loader work. The compact design of the four-cylinder engine means agile handling and the overview is ideal thanks to the narrow hood. The VisioPlus cab ensures absolutely unique and unprecedented visibility to the raised front loader. High hydraulic capacities at a low engine speed ensure fast lifting movements and precise loader response.
Furthermore, the controls are optimally integrated in the overall operating interface on the right armrest and in the Varioterminal: you control the front loader with your right hand on the crossgate lever, your left hand is free for steering and reversing and you can control the travel speed with your foot. The CargoProfi represents the absolute pinnacle in front loader operation.
Fendt 500 Vario Specs
|Model||Max HP||PTO HP||Transmission||Max Speed||Vario Controls||Linkage||Weight (lbs)|
|512||125||110||ML90 CVT Vario||50 km/h||Multi-function joystick with cruise control, engine speed memory, automatic modes, controls for hydraulics||Electro-hydraulic control||23,148|
|513||135||120||ML90 CVT Vario||50 km/h||Multi-function joystick with cruise control, engine speed memory, automatic modes, controls for hydraulics||Electro-hydraulic control||23,148|
|514||145||135||ML90 CVT Vario||50 km/h||Multi-function joystick with cruise control, engine speed memory, automatic modes, controls for hydraulics||Electro-hydraulic control||23,148|
|516||165||150||ML90 CVT Vario||50 km/h||Electro-hydraulic control||23,148|