MASK REQUIREMENTS AT ROCKWOOD, KITCHENER, MILDMAY, AND CHEPSTOW LOCATIONS
Please note that it is mandatory for all staff and customers to wear masks inside Connect Equipment’s Rockwood and Kitchener locations, and will become mandatory at the Mildmay and Chepstow locations as of Friday, July 17th. These mandatory mask requirements have been issued by associated governing bodies for each of these locations. For further information, recommendations, and exemptions, please visit the pages linked below.
At this time Connect Equipment will continue to operate at our regular business hours. The following safety measures are in place at all Connect Equipment locations.
COMPANY CONTINUES ADOPTION OF NEW HEALTH SAFETY MEASURES AMIDST COVID-19
DEPARTMENT UPDATES: JUNE 11 2020
Our Sales Staff are available and can be reached by telephone, email and text. If an in-person visit is required, Staff are to adhere to our company’s On-Site Customer Visit COVID-19 Protocol.
Customers are not permitted in the service areas or beyond the designated front showroom area. We ask that customers please wipe down cab, door handles, and all other areas of contact on all equipment upon drop- off just as our staff will do upon completion/return of equipment. On-Site Customer Visit COVID-19 Protocol will be followed.
We are limiting customers to the parts counter to one at one time. Customers are required apply hand sanitizer and/or wash hands at wash stations located inside the door. Placing parts orders in advance by phone or email is strongly recommended. Parts can then be picked up at the stores in the designated pick up location.
CONNECT EQUIPMENT IS COMMITTED TO SERVING YOU CUSTOMER VISITS
Staff are no longer making on farm/business calls WITHOUT FIRST obtaining authorization from the customer and only if deemed necessary. This is to protect our customers, staff, families and the communities at large.
While we remain open to the public we ask that you limit visits and time spent in store. We encourage customers to call in orders ahead and to arrange a pick up at the designated pick-up location at the store.
- Customers have the right to refuse service/entry to Connect Equipment.
- Staff have the right to refuse service/entry if the customer (and members of the family/employees) presents symptoms, are under self-quarantine, or in violation of government orders. Alternate arrangements can be made for pick up, drop off or to perform maintenance on any customer’s equipment. (Directing where equipment is located or leaving keys in a designated area, etc).
- Staff have been asked to monitor their health and stay home if they or someone in their household displays symptoms. Staff are to follow all government mandated self-isolation protocol if having left the country.
- Connect staff is committed wash hands and sanitize surfaces frequently and limit social distancing (minimum 6 feet) contact staff and customers.
- If our Staff are at your location, please place your machine in location that will minimize personal contact.
- Connect Equipment is committed to finding new ways to adapt in order to service you
If you or a member of your household are unwell for any reason, or fall under quarantine/travel self-isolation, or wish to otherwise limit exposure to phone your local store and speak with the store manager to arrange an appropriate means to support you.
Please call your local store or dial
to arrange parts or service and reduce store traffic.
Connect Equipment respects and understands the uncertain nature we are facing. We will continue to monitor the situation and will continue to adjust our business to be able to best serve our customers moving forward.
The health of everyone is paramount.