We are pleased to share in the exciting announcement from GEHL, introducing the new Gehl ALT950 Telescopic Articulated Loader. This full-size telescopic wheel loader will reach maximum lift heights up to 17 feet, carrying 7,050 lbs. (3200 kg) to this maximum height, based on a 24" load center. The ALT950 features excellent access to the cab front both sides, a multi-function joystick, excellent visibility and 2D articulation (44 degrees to the left/right).
The Gehl ALT950 is ideal for dairy farms, cattle farms, diversified crop handling, feedlots, construction loading and mulch operations. Main handling applications include; silage, hay bales, big bags and pallets. Also feeding livestock and loading trucks or mixer wagons.
ALL-NEW ALT950 FEATURES:
• CVT Transmission
• Improved Visibility
• 2D Articulation
• High Performance Capacities:
- Static Tipping Load w/ Forks Retracted- 10,974 lbs.
- Static Tipping Load w/ Forks Extended- 9,142 lbs.
• Rear Axle Oscillation
• Multi-function joystick
- Forward, Neutral, Reverse - FNR
- Proportional auxiliary hydraulics
• 143 hp Deutz Engine
• 42 gal/min Hydraulic Flow
• Hydraulic Locking System Attachment Mount
• ECO Mode
Ask our team for more information or to pre-order you new ALT950 today!